There are a number of documents and forms involved with a divorce. The most common of those used in a simple divorce have been outlined below. A divorce that goes beyond what is considered a simple divorce (uncontested, minimal property) would suggest the need for legal counsel and more thorough research.
The following documents are examples. They are not legal documents or forms recommended by the District Clerk, District Judges or District Judge's staff. You should seek legal advice from the attorney of your choice before using any legal documents.
- Divorce Petition (uncontested, no children, minimal property)
- Divorce Petition with Children (uncontested, minimal property)
- Waiver of Service
- Divorce Decree (uncontested, no children, minimal property)
- Divorce Decree with Children (uncontested, minimal property)
- BVS Form
- Health Insurance Information Form (divorce with children)
- Medical Support Order (divorce with children)
- Income Withholding Order (divorce with children)
- Bell County Domestic Relations Form (for establishing child support)
- Request for Income Withholding Order (sending the order to an employer)
- Civil Case Information Sheet (Instructions for Completing, Spanish Version, Spanish Instructions, Pro-Se Supplemental Instructions, Order Adopting TRCP 78a)
The example documents and links contained in this website are provided as a service to the internet community and does not constitute legal advice. There is no guarantee that the documents above are appropriate for your particular needs.